Saturday, August 14, 2010

..in circles..


I am craving change. I am not exactly sure what I want and how to go about getting it. It is safe to say I am stuck, not in a bad way but nonetheless; frustrating. I am stuck in emotions and that never does anyone any good. I'm trying to let go of a nasty feeling that just doesn't belong with me anymore. I am trying to stay positive and most of all productive, because if I let myself sit out too long I might just stay there.
 I have new plans for my future; business minor?, more cooking, research research and more research, more writing, work work... oh yes! and work.  I am content...yes...yes I am. Now, let me just get out of the grasp of this quick sand that is slowing me down and I'll be set and ready to let things flow again.  :D

   

No comments:

Post a Comment