Saturday, June 19, 2010

fork in my road!




I would love to visit a library this big....I would spend hours and hours emerged in books!!!

libraries here.



OH MY! So here I am stressed out of my mind! Researching the requirements for the school I want to transfer to and BOOM! Tuition is $36,000 plus all expenses and fees and rent, etc. all adding up to over $50,000.Holy cow! Even with loans and aid will I be able to survive paying this kind of money??? So I am slowly coming to terms with the fact I won't be going to art school. Do I even need to go to art school? I honestly don't think so...but the classes they offer the challenges they put you up to seem so grand. Oh well. Now I am faced with the decisions of were I will go to school and where I want to live. I guess this summer I must figure all this out and decide whether i want to postpone planning my trips to Ireland and India. It seems like I have all the time in the world but I must keep being productive. Maybe I will go study abroad? or just keep taking all the classes in the world....sigh! For now....I'll keep researching and drawing and painting and writing of course.

note to self: live in the moment!


No comments:

Post a Comment