Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Vivid Dreamin'

   
         My dream is no longer to be an artist that illustrates.paints.or captures moments on film/video/etc….but to CREATE and provide a space for those kinds of artist to gather and coexist…a place where ideas will bounce off multi-colored walls….where books will be read that inspire…where food and drink will unite different dreams….a place with a wide open door…for anyone with an open mind…words and good vibes will flow….flowers will grow on a patio outside with chairs and tables that promise only wonderful thoughts….art will be sold to an excited waiting audience…and my place will be an open place. one to share secrets.dreams.ideas.muses.inspirations.tears.sorrows.joy….in the end…it will be a happy place. THAT is my dream to be THAT kind of artist. ^___^
ps. after a long slow proccess of growth…I know what I want….
the trick now…is getting there…

No comments:

Post a Comment